With a maximum group size of 12, this guided tour is the perfect way to view the wildlife of Tanzania and Rwanda.
Travel through the plains of the Serengeti, and venture into the mountains of Rwanda to seek out the mountain gorillas.
Highlights: Arusha, Lake Manyara National Park, Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Crater, Tarangire National Park, Kigali, Nyungwe Forest National Park, Lake Kivu, Volcanoes National Park, Musanze
- Return economy-class flights from Australia (taxes included)
- 2 economy-class flights within Africa
- 10 nights in African lodges (4-4½ star)
- 7 nights in good quality hotels (3½-4½ star)
- Most meals - 17 breakfasts, 14 lunches & 14 dinners
- Gorilla & Angola colobus monkey tracking permits
- English-speaking locally based driver/guides
- Entrance fees to all national parks are included
- Airport transfers
- All touring in air-conditioned vehicles (excluding open safari 4WD)
Valid for departures: 15 August, 12 September 2018, 16 January, 13 February 2019